Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello Dah-lin

Well here we are Saturday afternoon at home in Newport. Just getting a little rest before a night out on the town. I am going down to the waterfront to meet some friends for a drink then off to Tucker's for Dinner. I would really like to get home before the snow, but I am sure I will be joining everyone at Pop for a Night Cap.
Countess Von Cartier will be at the Viking Hotel on Sunday for the WINTER BRIDAL SHOW.
I am designing flowers for the Chanler Hotel Booth , they will be a part of the show. I just hope the snow does not keep the Brides and there Mothers away. Hopefully I will be on my way to Vermont to see some friends on Sunday afternoon. My plan is to stay in Vermont til Wednesday then I will head back to Newport I have an appointment with Newport Hospital for a little knee surgery.

3 comments:

  1. Just what is in Vermont that attracts you so? Do you have a maple syrup plantation up there? Sorry to hear about the knee, but Mrs. S-F (when she is not on her knees herself) works for a company which manufactures the devices. If you need advice, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll I think I have it covered.Its the recovery time that gets you!!I have reunited with a friend of years ago and I will be visiting him soon. We have ten years to catch up on. He was my first Sister.I think we have known each other for something like 30 years ( I feel so old) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, but keep the tap-dancing (and cheap heels) down from now on.

    ReplyDelete